10 Unusual Lipstick Shades from MAC | Makeupandbeauty.com
MAC lipsticks are quite popular all over the world and there’s a lipstick for every skin tone and complexion in its collection, across many finishes – matte, frost, lustre, cremesheen, satin, etc. In this post, we list out 10 Best Unusual Lipstick Shades from MAC that have not gotten their due yet.
1. MAC Heroine: It’s a bright purple lipstick in a matte texture. If you love anything matte, purple, MAC, bold lips, unique lipstick, then you gotta own this lipstick.
2. MAC Creme Cup: A light blue pink / a cool toned whitish pink lipstick in cremesheen finish.
3. MAC Peach Blossom: A frosted cool neutral shade with a slight glossy peachy pink tone.
4. MAC Chintz: A deep frosty bronzy brown shade in frost finish.
5. MAC Snob: A satin finish lipstick in light neutral pink/a blue-toned whitish neon pink lipstick.
6. MAC Media: In satin finish, it’s a deep burgundy-ish plum.
7. MAC Model Behaviour: MAC describes “Model Behaviour” as a clean violet with blue pearl in frost finish.
8. MAC Stone: The shade described by MAC as a “muted greyish taupe brown,” a greyish taupe lipstick in matte finish.
9. MAC Cyber: A satin finish lipstick in a deep reddish purple tone.
10. MAC Good Taste: The shade is a pretty happy summer pink in a creamy texture.
This content was originally published here.