Today’s post is all about those absolutely essential skincare products that a bride-to-be should invest in to get flawless and glowing skin on her wedding day. With the number of beauty and skincare products out there in the market, it can often get overwhelming and confusing to decide what you need and what you don’t need in your bridal skincare arsenal.
So, I have compiled a list of 10 essential products that you should absolutely invest in if you want to look your best on your wedding day. Make sure to opt for trusted brands and tried and tested products as far as possible.
1. A moisturizing and replenishing overnight face mask: Your wedding day will be all about the makeup. To make sure that your skin looks even, replenished, soft and naturally radiant, a deeply hydrating overnight facial mask is a must-have in your bridal skincare collection.
2. A deep cleansing charcoal or clay mask: In addition to your favourite facial cleanser and exfoliator, you will certainly need to stock up on a deeply cleansing and detoxifying face mask. These masks typically contain either charcoal, green clay, or fuller’s earth (multani mitti). Use this mask about two to three times a week for best results.
3. An effective chemical or physical exfoliator: You could opt for a physical or chemical exfoliator, but the idea is to really renew your skin cells and infuse that natural glow back into your skin.
4. A gentle body scrub: You’ll be wearing outfits that will feature your legs, shoulders, elbows, knees, etc. Keep the skin on your body soft and smooth with a gentle and effective body scrub.
5. An illuminating moisturizer: Don’t use a moisturizer that will make your skin look dull and oily. Go for an illuminating moisturizer that nourishes your skin while still making it look radiant and lit-from-within.
6. An acne/pimple spot corrector: This is, of course, a must-have for any acne emergencies. It will help keep your stress breakouts in control.
7. A restoring eye cream: Your eyes can start to look tired and dehydrated from all that pre-wedding exhaustion. Make sure to apply a good quality and deeply nourishing eye cream before bed every night and also under your makeup to make your concealer look more even and natural.
8. A cooling eye mask: A cooling eye mask will wonders to take away that under eye puffiness and fatigue. Always keep some stocked up in your fridge.
9. A night cream: You certainly cannot underestimate the importance of a deeply hydrating and restoring night cream. It will make all the difference to the texture and appearance of your skin on the morning after.
10. A lip scrub and lip mask: You have to make sure that your lips are totally prepped for all that lipstick action that will happen during the course of your wedding. You’ll be wearing a lot of matte lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, etc. during your wedding. To make sure that you lip colour always goes on flawlessly and stays put, you will have to start exfoliating your lips using a lip scrub and make sure you’re giving them an extra boost of moisture with a lip mask. Of course, all that will be in addition to your favourite lip balm. After all, soft and nourished lips are an important aspect of radiant skin!
In addition to these products, make sure to stock up on your favourite cleanser and, of course, sunscreen!
Bridal Skin Care Products For Glowing Skin Overall rating: 0 out of based on 0 reviews.