If you want to cater to a variety of beauty needs with one of the most cheap kitchen ingredients, what can be better than lemons? All you need to do is to squeeze out the juice of fresh lemons and use it for solving your beauty problems. Lemons are easily available and this citric fruit is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Phosphorus and Carbohydrates. The fruit acids are good for skin and are very effective in enhancing your beauty.
Lemon For Skin: Beauty Tips And Applications
• Lemons for acnes- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice and dilute it with some water. Apply it on the affected areas with the help of a cotton ball. This will help to treat acnes. You can keep it for about fifteen minutes and then wash off with water. Drinking lemon juice is also beneficial and it helps to cleanse your system from internally to get rid of acnes. Just squeeze out lemon juice from one lemon and add three cups of water to it. Store it in a bottle and keep drinking it throughout the day.
• Lemons for brown spots and pigmentation- Citrus fruits, especially lemons, are immensely good for treating brown spots, age spots and freckles. Just apply some lemon juice on the affected area and you would notice a reduction of the spots over time. The citric acid contained in lemons helps in bleaching and clarifying the skin. The top layer of your skin is exfoliated by the acids and thus, it helps to fade pigmentation.
• Lemons for pimple marks- Lemons are one of the best known remedies to lighten pimple marks. Just scrub a piece of lemon on your face and leave it for about ten minutes. Repeat for a few days before you can see some difference.
• Lemons for skin whitening– They have bleaching properties that help to lighten the color of your skin. Blend some lemon juice with water and apply it on your skin. Keep for about twenty minutes and wash off. Repeat the procedure everyday. If you can mix lemon juice with a bit of honey, this will help to reduce irritation as well.
• Lemons for discolored elbows- The peel should be rubbed on elbows if you want to do away with dark patches on your elbows.
• Lemons for removing blackheads- Direct application of fresh lemon juice on blackheads help to remove them effectively. The citric acid aids to dissolve the blackhead-causing oils in your skin.
• Lemons for nails- Take freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl and dip your finger nails in it. Stay like that for about fifteen minutes to allow the minerals to be soaked by your nails. Do it regularly before you go to bed. The protein and keratin growth is boosted and thus, nails become healthy and stronger.
Lemon For Skincare: Warnings
• If you have injuries or cuts, refrain from using lemon juice. Since lemon contains acids, you would experience a stinging or even a burning sensation.
• While you use lemon for face, make sure that the juice does not touch your eyes; it would hurt.
• You must never forger to wash off your face with water once you have finished using lemon on your skin.
• Do not step out on the sun while you have lemon juice on your skin.
Lemon Juice SkinCare Recipes:
• Sugar scrub- Take the juice of half a lemon and add two spoons of sugar granules to it. Use it as a scrub to exfoliate your dull skin. The scrub is effective in revealing smoother skin and removing dark spots.
• Honey Mask for dry skin- Mix lemon juice, honey and olive oil in equal quantities and apply it on your skin to remove dryness and get soft and moisturized skin.
• Egg Mask for oily skin- Mix a spoon of lemon juice with egg white and grape juice. This pack helps to make skin shiny and smooth.
•Almond Oil Anti-Wrinkle Mask– Mix a spoon of honey with a spoon of lemon juice and add a few drops of almond oil.
Apply it on your face and wait for twenty minutes. Use this mask on your face to prevent wrinkles.
Lemon Beauty Benefits Skin Care Tips And Ideas Overall rating: 0 out of based on 0 reviews.