Vivant Skin Care Overview
Vivant skin care, from the name, is a skin care package that promotes an even skin tone besides facilitating a smooth skin structure. It fights mild forms of acne, aging skin symptoms and hyper pigmentation. In addition to that, it also has potent ingredients that work effectively towards protecting the skin from sun damage. The package consists of six products; the Spin Trap antioxidant serum, Mandelic acid wash, Mandelic acid Toner, Totaloe, Buffing grains and the Day treatment lotion with an Sun Protection Factor of 15.
How Vivant Skin Care Works?
This skin care formula has benzoyl peroxide which eliminates acne. It also contains Mandelic acid that serves a fundamental role in treating hyper pigmentation and related skin tone problems. The product range also comprises of hydration elements that improves the skin’s supple and tender nature. In addition to fighting acne and pigmentation issues, the formulas also boost collagen synthesis in the skin. Collagen is the main element in the skin responsible for its defined and nourished structure; without it the skin will wear out. Vivant skin care products therefore boost its production thus facilitating vivacious skin.
Vivant Skin Care Ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide– It treats mild forms of acne and other skin pigmentations.
- Mandelic acid– This ingredient is found in the Toner and is responsible for evening out the skin tone; it eliminates hyper pigmentation.
- Methylparaben– This is a very common ingredient used in the skin care products because it helps prevent fungal growth or infections.
- Octinoxate– It is the main ingredient contained in the Day Treatment Lotion and is responsible for protecting the skin against sun damage.
- Fragrances– They give the skin care products their unique smell or odor.
Other ingredients include propylene, cetyl alcohol, popylparaben, sodium hydroxide, Carbomer, glyceryl stearate, water, caprylic triglyceride and titanium dioxide.
Vivant Skin care Pros
- It eliminates acne and blemishes.
- It promotes an even skin complexion.
- It rejuvenates skin tissues.
- It repairs damaged skin cells.
- It hydrates the skin keeping it plump and tender.
Vivant Skin Care Cons
- The individual package constituents are not in proportional amounts thus some become depleted earlier than others particularly the toners and the antioxidant serum.
- Vivant Skin Care has too many ingredients majority of which have insufficient clinical backing.
- There is no trial offer.
- Little pricing information is availed.
How to use Vivant Skin Care?
Vivant Skin Care is meant for daily application and just like many skin care products, its efficiency relies on consistent use and application. Vivant recommends using the product twice a day; in the morning and evening. In the morning, cleanse the face with the Buffing grains and afterwards apply the 3-in-1 Mandelic Acid Toner. Allow the skin to absorb the ingredients for some time before using the Day Treatment lotion and the antioxidant cream.In the evening, wash wash face with the 3-in-1 Mandelic acid wash before applying Toner and the antioxidant serum. Finally complement the whole process with Totaloe.
Vivant Skin Care Side Effects
This skin care remedy has no side effects and delivers reliable results. However, when using the Vivant Skin care collection, it is recommended to avoid using the Mandelic Acid Toner twice a day in order to allow the skin to get used to the formula first.
Vivant Skin Care is the complete skin treatment package with a guarantee to produce results even on some of the most stubborn skin conditions. Its range of skin care packages combine to fight skin blemishes, acne and discoloration leaving a healthy and radiant skin. However, the fact that it does not have adverse side effects does not mean it is 100% safe for every skin type because some of the product’s ingredients have little evidence to back their effectiveness on the skin. Research and consultations is therefore mandatory prior to use.